Students fund half of the cost of their education through the Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP).
A team of four student share one job and provide a full day of coverage, Monday through Friday, from mid-August to mid-June.
- Contract with CWSP to fill full-time, entry-level positions
- Pay the school $36,500 for the students' work
- Receive reliable, motivated and cost-effective student employees
- Increase diversity in the workplace
- Create a pipeline of future employees
- Gain professional experience
- Develop real-world corporate and life skills
- Rotate their schedules so they never miss class
- Coordinate student screening, training, dress code, support and transportation
- Handle all payroll, W-4, I-9, Workers' Compensation, FICA, FUTA, and other employer responsibilities
To begin a conversation about how your company can work with Cristo Rey and our Corporate Work Study Program, please contact our Corporate Relations Team at [email protected]