In order to be considered for admission to Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, a student must meet the following criteria. Eligible applicants should submit all supporting documents before the priority admission deadline of February 26, 2019. Applicants who apply on time will be notified of acceptance in March. If there are still spaces available, applications received after that time will be accepted on a rolling basis until spots are full. Once we are full, applicants may be put on a waiting list.
- Income limits: since Cristo Rey Jesuit exists to serve under-resourced families who normally would not be able to afford private high school for their children, there are income limits based on the number of persons in a household. Contact us to determine if your family qualifies for admission.
- Legal work status: each student must have legal work status in the United States in order to attend Cristo Rey Jesuit and work in the Corporate Work Study Program.
- Age: students must be born before September 1, 2005 to attend Cristo Rey Jesuit as they must be 14 years old to participate in the Corporate Work Study Program.
- Application: each applicant must submit a complete Application Form. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Learn more about applying.
- Interview: Each applicant must be interviewed by a school faculty or staff member. Call 612-545-9736 or email us to schedule an interview.
- New Student Assessment: Each applicant must complete an academic assessment as part of the application process. Assessment day is January 26, 2019 at 9 AM. Limited make-up test days will be offered. Call 612-545-9736 or email us as soon as possible if you are unable to make the scheduled date.
Applications received before Feburary 26, 2019 will be giving priority for scholarships.
Each family that submits a complete application before February 26, 2019 and is accepted to Cristo Rey Jesuit will receive a FREE uniform shirt.
Informational meetings for prospective students and their parents are held during the school year on the 2nd Tuesday evenings of the month at 6 PM in English and at 7:00 PM in Spanish at the school. Please call 612-545-9736 to confirm your attendance. Private appointments are also possible.
Please complete an application online on the How to Apply page. If you have any questions, call 612-545-9736 or email us.
Assistance in both English and Spanish is available in filling out the application and financial aid forms.
Space is limited. Students will be accepted on a rolling basis, as applications are received and as space allows.