1. An Application for Admission. Apply here.
2. A Request for Student Records signed by your Parent or Guardian that is submitted to your current school, asking to forward the following to us:
-Copies of 7th and 8th grade report cards
-Copies of standardized test scores
-Copy of health and immunization records
3. A completed Student Information essay. Click here to complete the essay.
4. Three letters of recommendation from the following areas:
-Teacher Evaluation in 8th Grade Language Arts
-Teacher Evaluation in 8th Grade Math
-Community Leader Evaluation, completed by any principal, counselor, employer, volunteer supervisor, or pastor who knows the applicant well
5. A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
6. Students must be at least 14 years old by September 1 of their freshman year.
7. Copy of parents’ 2016 1040 tax return, 2016 W-2 forms and two 2017 paystubs.
-If you receive social assistance, please include copy of last statements.
8. Student interview conducted at Shadow Visit.
9. New Student Assessment on January 28, 2017.